BOOK YOUR APARTMENT
Book today to live an iconic life where every need & desire of your family is at their fingertips.
Terms And Conditions
- I hereby declare and confirm that I am making this payment through my own bank account/debit/credit card/ payment wallet and not from any other person’s bank account/debit/credit card/payment wallet.
- II. This is merely an Expression of Interest (EOI), and does not constitute an offer for purchase, sale, allotment and/or booking. The amount paid by the Applicant (“Token Amount”) is merely towards expressing an interest in an unit of a particular configuration in a specific project, and by virtue of such payment, no right, title, interest, benefit or claim, of any nature, is created, or deemed to be created, in favour of the Applicant, in such unit, in any manner whatsoever. The Applicant shall be required to submit the detailed Application Form and KYC documents, and thereafter, subject to the Applicant making payment of purchase price and other charges stipulated in the Application Form, and complying with the terms and conditions contained therein, the booking will be processed.
- III. The Token Amount paid towards this EOI is an interest free amount which will be adjusted towards initial booking amount payable once availability of such unit is confirmed by Kalpataru.
- IV. This EOI is for a specific configuration, selected by the Applicant, and cannot be altered, nor be utilized, for expressing an interest in, or for allotment/booking of, any other configuration in the project.
- V. Subject to availability, upon receipt of EOI, an unit of the configuration selected by the Applicant, will be blocked by Kalpataru for a period of 3 days, and details of the blocked unit will be intimated to the Applicant by Kalpataru. If the Applicant fails to proceed with final booking formalities within the said period of 3 days, the said unit shall stand unblocked. In case the Applicant is not able to proceed with final booking formalities during the said period of 3 days due to any reason, a pre intimation needs to be given by the Applicant to Kalpataru relationship manager prior to the expiry of the said period of 3 days, and in such an event, a grace period of further 3 days may be granted by Kalpataru for completing the booking formalities by the Applicant.
- VI. In case Kalpataru is not able to allot the unit of the configuration selected by the Applicant, the Token Amount will be refunded within 45-60 days from the date on which Kalpataru receives written request from the Applicant for refund of the Token Amount.
- VII. Only Indian Residents/Non Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) who are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, and who are not debarred from purchasing immovable property in India under any law, shall be eligible to apply.
- VIII. The Applicant shall be solely responsible to comply with all the statutory compliances as required from time to time under the applicable laws prevailing in India, including the laws applicable to NRIs / PIOs / OCIs, and Kalpataru shall not be liable or responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- IX. The Token Amount is subject to the risks involved in any electronic payment transaction, including due to any technical failure in the payment gateway operations and/or bank servers, and Kalpataru shall not be liable or responsible for any failure of any payment transaction, or for any amounts debited from the Applicant’s account but not credited to the account of Kalpataru due to any technical error in settlement or otherwise, and the Applicant shall not have any claim against Kalpataru for such transactions.
- X. Any claim, dispute or difference relating to or arising out of this EOI, which cannot be amicably resolved mutually by and between the parties, shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The seat and venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The arbitration proceedings shall be undertaken in English. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on all the parties.
- XI. This EOI shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the applicable laws of India, as may be in force, from time to time.
- LC Starlight - Wing C: P51700020196, Wing G and H: P51700020175, Wing J and K: P51700020264, Wing D, E and F: P51700016308. Sunrise - Wing B Cypress: P51700000922, Wing C Ebony: P51700000625, Wing A, D, E: OC Received. Immensa - Wing A Alder: P51700001039, Wing B Pine: P51700000927, Wing C Haze: P51700001040. Wing D Alpine: P51700000732, Wing EIxor: P51700000924, Wing F Palm: P51700001278, Wing G Cedar: P51700001083, Wing H Maple: P51700001310. Paramount - Paramount A : P51700004031, Paramount B: P51700004741, Paramount D: P51700021474. Exquisite – Zenith: P52100000298, Crescendo: P52100001266, Sierra: P52100018100, Elita: P52100023268
- I Agree